Saturday, September 1, 2007

Aquawoman Begins a New Journey

While I hardly think Second Life needs yet another fashion blog, I'm having such fun exploring the world of fashion, design, and building in SL that I can't resist starting my own little journal. I don't yet know where I'm going to go with this; I have a lot of thoughts dancing in my head about SL design and about how SL designers package their products. And, although I characterize myself as a fashionista, it isn't all about clothes and jewelry and shoes. Homes, furniture, animations, land, you name it:--it's all fair game.

That doesn't mean I'll neglect other aspects of SL such as incredible builds, favorite places, sites that need more attention, making friends, losing friends, how SL affects real life and vice versa. I'll try not to just re-hash all the other analysis already written about the sociology and psychology of SL; I'm certainly no expert in those areas in any case. (And if you're one of my SL pals, don't worry; names and identifying details will be changed to protect the guilty.)

So, let's see where it takes us. With any luck it'll be an enjoyable adventure in the metaverse, and I hope you'll join me on the journey.

No comments: